Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Tray Tablescape

Is it Friday yet?  One more day?  Okay, I'll hang on! What I really want it to be is Friday at 3:00!

I fixed a little Christmas tray a while back that I thought I would share for Tablescape Thursday.  I really love to do little trays, they're quick and easy and a great way to treat yourself to something special.


I'm using the pretty gold rimmed dishes that I bought myself from Macy's years ago.  A little gold napkin dressing to make it feel special. I made the napkins a couple of years ago.


A hearty breakfast of fried potatoes, yogurt with walnuts, a boiled egg, a piece of toast and coffee and orange juice.  The silver is Rose Point by Wallace.  The little stemmed dessert cup was my grandmothers.

Happy Thursday to you. We're almost there!



11 comments:

  1. Your vignette on your Christmas Tray looks very comforting, & inviting. A special treat. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fabulous Christmas tray. Looks like a wonderful treat. The china is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to be sentimental but when I see your table cloth I remember my mom. She has many of crochet tablecloth, curtains and even bed spread but it was gone I don't know where it goes. My mom passed away 11 years ago. ^_^ Happy Friday!

    Tablescape Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your setting for one is lovely, especially those linens! The food looks so good to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovely lady.
    your tray is Beautiful with the China sweet lady. I see you made your napkins so lovely. My Mom and my Mother-in-law had a lot of crochet tablecloth now I show them on my Tablescapes sweet lady.
    I would like to thank you so much for your sweet comments on my Christmas past Tablescape. I hope you have a wonderful week with your family.
    I hope you come back and see me on Sunday for a new table.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tray and your Doozie is adorable! New follower.
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  7. That orange juice is making me very thirsty! I might be coming over. Come check out my Tintin tablescape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely Christmas tray and it definitely made me hungry! I can't believe you made those wonderful napkins. They are gorgeous. I have some similar china. It is the only china I have and I love it. Everything else is just cheap stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made a beautiful tray, what a way to treat yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful trayscape...gorgeous china and silver. The breakfast looks pretty good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leslie,
    What a darling trayscape! Many times in the past it's been breakfast for one...but now that "Mr.Ed" has retired...it's just the two of us, again!!!Thank you for your sweet comment and visit! Yes, it's a skinny tree all decked with coppery and creamy hues in the background! Stop by again soon, as I'll be posting the trees On Crooked Creek, soon!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete