Total Pageviews

Friday, December 9, 2011

Flashback Friday

Are you as glad as I am that Friday is here?  And even better...it's Friday evening, ahhhhh..  Christmas is getting ever closer with each passing day and I'm still trying to get in the groove.  Oh well, some years are just like that.
F:or Flashback Friday I thought I would showcase a few TV shows I loved in the 60's. Lets see if any one remembers these Coolest of Cool shows: How about...

 HULLABALOO! 


 I wanted to be a dancer on that show.  I loved the boots and the skirts and the sweaters..I think they're doing the "Pony". I was awesome doing the Pony!

Another super- awesome music show...

SHINDIG!


Everyone in the 60's loved...

THE MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E.


Here's a good one...

DARK SHADOWS


Oh Barnabus, you crazy vampire!

We'd never miss this one...

BATMAN



POW/ ZAP/CRACK...

We watched Batman together as a family.  My dad loved it.

Hope you enjoyed this trip down memory lane! Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

  1. I loved Dark Shadows and Batman. They just don't make good cheesy shows like those any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Leslie, so nice to meet you! If you love gardening I hope you will come back in the spring. We do ALOT of gardening!!! We have a pond and over 100 azaleas and rhododredrons and many other things. LOVED the trip down memory lane. XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the last three. My word, we're going back a few years, aren't we! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH Leslie.
    I've ALWAYS said, I wanted to be a hullabaloo dancer. I'm still looking for those GO GO boot!!!
    Love the old shows. We don't even watch TV anymore, it's too boring.
    Thanks for coming over.
    Love Claudie from Canada
    xoxo
    P.S. A few of my good friends are in GA ; )

    ReplyDelete