Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 3, 2011

A MISHMASH

I got out early this morning (before 8:00) to beat the crowd.  Honestly, people just don't get out of the house any more until after 11:00.  That's great for us morning people!  Take a look at what I found:


Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes.  It's just not Christmas until I bring home the cakes!  As soon as my kids (both in their mid 20's!) saw them they gave a "Whoot".  Also, notice the pretty sparkly silver container.  I got that at Michaels for 50% off!  I have a future icy tablescape I'm planning and I think I'll be using it!
Since this blog is titled Leslie's Garden, I have to get my garden pictures in:


Straight up is a little water feature that is totally filled with sodden leaves, lots of work to do in it to get it ready for Spring Magic.  On the left is a garden that has been neglected over the years.  I think I've got too old knees to be taking care of so many garden spots, I've got to try to turn this little plot into something that takes care of itself, but is still pretty and welcoming.  I'll be working on plans for it during the winter, not that they'll get done in the spring, but one can dream!

Hope your're having a lovely Saturday, can't wait to see what everyone is up to!

2 comments:

  1. This time of year especially you have to get out early. Those Christmas tree cakes look yummy. And how fortunate you are to have a patch of ground to work on, knees permitting. I'm still living in apartments but hope to change that in the new year.

    So pleased to have found your blog Leslie, via Bella Vista.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete