Total Pageviews

Monday, December 19, 2011

Mosaic Monday

Hello everyone! I am so excited to show you the fantastic wreath I won from the delightful Holly at  Down To Earth Style! I was her 100th follower and became the lucky recipient of this wonderful handmade burlap wreath.  I have a black door and dark green house and the wreath looks fantastic!


It looks wonderful against the black door.  We are just finishing up painting the front porch and this wreath is just the touch it needs, and I really think I can leave it up all year.  I think the green and black has kind of a country look, which is the perfect backdrop for the wreath.  I can't wait to get the porch all back together and put a little vignette under the window. I might put my vintage school desk there.   I'm really excited to get moving on the clean up now; unfortunately, the door needs another coat of paint, but I couldn't wait to hang the wreath and didn't even try to hide the messy painting stuff that's collected there.

Thank you so much Holly for this wonderful prize.  It's looking great in it's new home and I promise to take good care of it!

Be sure to visit Holly's blog, she has a really great tutorial on making a moss covered star today.

I'm joining Mosaic Monday at Little Red House.
Happy Monday to you!

3 comments:

  1. I love that wreath--it looks fabulous on your door. Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! What a gorgeous wreath, I do believe you can use it all year. I love things that are versatile like that.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely!! It does look great on your door.
    Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete