Total Pageviews

Friday, October 5, 2012

WIP CRAZY QUILT







Another crazy quilt square for you.  I love all of the embellishment on this square, especially the little flower motif above.  It is made with bullion stitch, oyster stitch and detached buttonhole.  This has been a very difficult block to photograph.  Some of the other blocks I photographed outside in natural sunlight, but this one I didn't take outside. Now I really wish I had.  I even used a tripod, but it doesn't look like I did.  It seems so blurry, which I thought the tripod would have taken care of.

I have a four day weekend ahead! We are going to take a little day trip on Monday, all of us. It's so special when all of us can go somewhere together. I'm really looking forward to it.

Hope you are having a great Friday! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Your crazy quilt square is so pretty. I struggle with my photography too, but think yours are looking mighty good. Hope you're enjoying your long weekend!
    Blessings!
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete