Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How was your day?  We have seasonably cool weather, which I love! It will return to the 60's soon, just in time for the weekend.  It's kind of nice to Christmas shop and not be freezing walking from shop to shop. But today I had no shopping on my mind...only dinner. Because all day, my sweet husband (who is just enjoying his first days of retirement) called to ask cooking questions!  He surprised me with a fantastic dinner.  I wish I had taken pictures when I sat down to eat; alas, I just sat and gobbled! How lucky am I!!  

The tree is up and the temps were right for a little fire and outdoor gazing...not for me, for kitty.


Doozi loves to sit in her chair and bird watch.  She loves the tree and fire.  Doesn't she look queenly sitting on her throne?  She's such a sweet kitty.  

I like the low evening light out the window, and the tree reflected on the pane. I wonder if she notices these things, too.


1 comment:

  1. Hi lovely lady.
    Your Christmas tree is Beautiful love all the Treasures on it!! You did a lovely job putting this all together for the Holidays. I would love to have a cup of hot tea and just read a book my your tree sweet.
    I would like to thank you so much for becoming a follower on my Tablescaps so sweet of you. I also hope you have a wonderful week with your family.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete