Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY


My wonderful husband surprised me this morning with some lovely jewelry and a Canoli (Yum!). Tonight he's grilling filet mignon.  What a lucky girl I am!  I am blessed to be married (almost 27 years!) to someone so thoughtful and kindhearted.  I hope to set a pretty table, maybe this one below.  Although this is set for four and tonight it will only be the two of us.  This was a test table for last year, but due to circumstances beyond our control, we never got to enjoy it.  


I got these red salad plates at KMart last year, I think they are fantastic.  I love the detail.  

Isn't it wonderful that Nandina's look great this time of year, just perfect for our Valentine dinners!
I hope you have a fun evening planned with someone special.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Your table looks so pretty! I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
    Blessings,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky girl. Now that's romance!
    I really love all the red it's beautiful.
    Hugs Rosemary...xox

    ReplyDelete