Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Signs!!!







Oh joy of my heart! The thrill of going outside and finding emerging growth is so wonderful. Some of the daffodils have big buds on them. Soon I will have something bright and cheery to warm my day. In two weeks I'll begin the fertilizing - I am so excited to be thinking of this! I need to make it two more weeks without winter weather, then it can come anytime it wants. But I NEED my Winter Break and they've told us we will have to use it to make up any snow days. No, no, no, no snow days yet!!!

2 comments:

  1. We've had no snow here at all this winter - not that I'm complaining!!! There are signs of spring all over - camellias, daffodils and drifts of snowdrops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those first green shoots poking up out of the ground are so welcome.

    ReplyDelete