Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 18, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!




I've had such a lovely day. The beautiful bouquet of flowers is from the PTO at my school. Wasn't that thoughtful of them?! My sweet and thoughtful dh always makes the day so special. You'd think I was a princess. He brought me lunch to work. Then he grilled my favorite - Salmon - for dinner. He gave me a few charms for my bracelet and a beautiful Bromeliad. This morning when I went to get my coffee I was greeted with  two handwritten personal notes from my children. They always write the sweetest things. I'm so blessed! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you've had a lovely Thursday. 

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Leslie! Sounds like you had a wonderful day. October 18th is a very special day for me too as today is my godmother's (my favorite aunt) birthday.
    Cheers to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my Happy Birthday
    deep inside we are all kids
    enjoying OUR special day
    when it comes...I hope
    What a dear family you have

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday, Leslie!! You're a lucky lady to receive such beautiful gifts from your friends and family. Can't wait to see you on Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Leslie how are you???
    Happy Birthday sweet lady, so how old are you 25? 30? :)
    I so love how thoughtful families can be.
    Beautiful charm bracelet I love the L.
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Hugs Rosemary...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosemary, don't I wish! I'm 58. DH gave me the pretty L, the entwined rope and the I Love You charm all for my birthday! Seriously, he treats me like a queen!

      Delete
  5. I had no idea it was your birthday Leslie in my favorite and also birthday month !
    I'm on the 3rd and here you are on the 18th ! A Libra too !
    That is why you are so nice, right ? Libras are especially nice people : ) hehehe
    Post happy Birthday girl !
    Many Many Best Wishes !!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy, I love having an October birthday! Clearly it's the best month. I didn't realize you had the same b'day month - so happy belated to you, too! Yes, we are very nice, balanced people, aren't we?!

      Delete