Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 21, 2013

SICK BUT STITCHING






Hello!  How has your day been? It's lovely here today. Nice and warm.  Unfortunately, I'm stuck inside with a bit of sickness. Luckily I have my big stitching project to keep me company. cough, cough, cough, stitch, stitch, stitch...I am enjoying this stitching project, but I'm not sure how I'll feel about it as the days and weeks ( and months) go by. I can always lay it aside and work on something else.

I'm getting itchy to get out in the garden. I have random things blooming. A spot of hyacinths are blooming in the woods from a bulb that apparently dropped unknowingly years ago.   A few daffodils blooming and some pretty little white blooms whose name escapes me just now. It's so nice to have a little bouquet of spring time in the house! Won't be long before it will be the norm!

I am finishing my Winter Break.  I can't believe I've been sick the whole time.  Drats!  Confession... I still did exactly what I had planned on doing - working on Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow while watching tons of TV. I just did it while feeling puny.

Time to get back to it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you soon feel better. Stitching and watching television sound like a great way to pass the time while not feeling up to par. I think everyone in the northern hemisphere is longing for spring and gardening. I know I am.

    ReplyDelete