A blog about my gardening life. I love my garden and spend hours planning and dreaming. Unfortunately, the vision in my head is hampered by the ability of my hands!
Sunday, February 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hellooooo! How are you? We are having Spring like temperatures. It's really been lovely. The kids are on Winter Break and I've been...
-
Good Morning! I hope everyone made it through the night safe and sound. We had lots of barking dogs. Luckily, most of the fireworks in the...
-
Oh goiodness! I don't like this warm weather we're having here in Georgia. Today we reached a high of 70. Some days we've been ...

Beautiful mist. xo Jenny
ReplyDeleteHello Leslie girl and WOW ! ... I absolutely love this shot .. it has so much atmosphere I can almost feel that fog!
ReplyDeleteYou asked about my "tradescantia" or aka "widow's tears" .. yes it behaves that way. I used to have the purple variety too .. this one is in the wrong place with too much heat and sun in my garden but it seems to want to survive it, so I leave it alone and it seems happy ? LOL
I am making plans and plans for the garden .. now how much will actually get done is another thing ? haha .. but yes, enough of the winter .. lets move on !!
Joy : )