Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wednesday Talk



Every day things seem a little more fall-ish.  A few more leaves on the ground, a tinge in a few of the trees. It's so exciting! I love how the moss starts fattening up as the temperatures drop and we get a little more rain. My whole front yard is almost all moss.  So pretty!

I'm getting in the mood to make another small quilt project. I'm thinking of a wall hanging. I would like to hang one over the sofa, but I just can't seem to find what I want. Half the fun is the hunt, so I'm not discouraged!  I loved the fall table runner I made in the summer and wonder about making another one, but a bit bigger and in a different color scheme.  I really need a picture though. I'm not very good at visualizing what I want.  I'll keep looking, Thank goodness for Pinterest!

I hope you've had a great Wednesday, thanks so much for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. Your so lucky that you have fall foliage - here in So CA we don't have the brilliant colors only leaves that are so so.
    I'm sure you will come up with a great idea. Good luck on your new project.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Fall at your place. Nice time of year to be planning cozy winter projects

    ReplyDelete