Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 15, 2012

SUNDAY DOINGS

Work is keeping me pretty busy these days, not much time to be in the garden.  It is really nice though when I get home after a tough day and have the garden just sitting there, looking all pretty and comforting! I'll go on the back deck and sit in the swing and just stare.  Maybe I'll take a stroll and deadhead a few things, but nothing too strenuous.  Here are a few shots from a recent stroll...

A pretty little white rose
 My urn finally has it's summer plants.  
 I love this Caladium...
I like how it echoes the dark red in the Fountain Grass, aren't they pretty together?
 This lilly has been fabulous, I love it's color.
 
 Sadly, the last petals of the Clematis.
 A vibrant Lilly, I don't really like the color, but hey - it's a bloom!
 My favorite area right now...a peachy iris, Salvia, Blue Moon and an evergreen. I just love all these colors together.  Lots of nice texture here.


It's been a lovely week here, with moderate temperatures and plenty of sunshine.  The pollen seems to have run it's course.  I hope you are having a nice Sunday. I'll be joining Seasonal Sundays at The Tablescaper, and Outdoor Wednesdays at A Southern Daydreamer  Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. Your garden is so pretty, I can see why you come home and sit and relax in it! Love all your blooms...the Iris are gorgeous!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie: I would kill to come and sit in your garden! It is really beautiful and looks so shady and refreshing..Happy Sunday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog and leaving a message. I love the caladium but all are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden is really pretty. I would love to come and relax in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leslie, where do you live? It must be somewhere nice and warm to have your clematis in their last stages. Our buds are just now starting to pop on our trees.
    Now go to the thrift store and go to the nighty isle. You will find a lot of peignoirs there. They are vintage and cheap. I bought all the girls theirs. They loved them and I adore mine. I scored when I found my pretty pink one that I wear all the time. Just makes me feel special and pretty. Now run and go get one ; )
    xoxoxoxo
    P.S. I do adore my sweet Sister cousin Lolotte. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful flower garden...so colorful and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowza...what a nice garden you have.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a beautiful garden and flowers. It would be nice just to sit and enjoy your garden. Beautiful photos, have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. PRECIOSO JARDIN!!
    QUE FLORES TAN PRECIOSAS UN LIRIO ROSA?????
    SALUDITOS

    ReplyDelete