Total Pageviews

Friday, January 27, 2012

SPRING HAS SPRUNG????

Happy Friday!!  Wow, can you believe that a month has  passed since Christmas?  I'm still  basking in the memories of pretty lights, pretty tables, and delicious food.  But the weather certainly hasn't seemed very holiday-ish.  Winter has hidden herself this year.  Barely a cold wind blowing.  We've had quite a bit of rain though. Yesterday I was at my Dad's as clouds were building.  I love clouds.


We were sure we were in for a rough one, but the system fell apart as it hit the Georgia line, which is often the case.  Nice to get the beautiful clouds and none of the destruction!


The system moved through and this morning the clouds pushed out and in their place was a gorgeous blue sky.


And look what's blooming in the garden! My goodness, it's January!! But aren't they beautiful?


I hope you've had a great Friday! Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. What pretty hyacinths! Love that color. I, too, wonder has spring sprung?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the hyacinths are gorgeous. I'd better go look in my back yard to see if anything is blooming. I only have grape hyacinths, not the pretty ones like yours. Thanks for sharing.
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! Can you believe how things are blooming already. Even my roses have buds on them. Hopefully we won't get some awful ice storm that'll kill everything that has bloomed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely blue sky. I love the hyacinths. Lucky you to see flowers in bloom already. I can not wait for spring. Wonderful photos, I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you to have hyacinths blooming already!
    Thanks for your visit-our garden is packed pretty full so the spring bulbs are surrounded by perennials that grow up and cover the old foliage of the daffodils etc.when they are done blooming.
    Take care,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Nothing blooming around here. Just mush. :)
    Rosemary...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smukke billeder.
    Hyacinter er skønne og så dufter de dejlig.
    Fine himmelbilleder.
    Tak for kigget.

    ReplyDelete