Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!








It's here! Finally! 2015 arrived without much fanfare around here. As a matter of fact, I went to bed at 9:00, how sad is that???!!  Baked a fabulous honey ham, and watching the Rose Bowl Parade.  What a great start to the new year!  I love the start of a new year. Something is so comforting about it...leaving the bad stuff behind, looking to the future with joy and hope. Rah! And, of course, I start looking forward to the garden! I am so excited to see the daffodils and tulips bloom with the pretty rock we laid down last spring. So exciting!  I hope this year brings you much joy and good health! Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Doing the usual things is a great way to bring in the new year. We typically stay at home and watch a movie, but this year friends invited us to a quiet get together so we went. Didn't get home until 2 am and dragged around the entire next day. I don't think it was worth it!
    Your woods look quietly beautiful - winter sleep. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete