Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Good-Bye Christmas





A few last glimpses of Christmas. It was certainly a whirlwind this year! I almost feel out of breath. But now the quieter, calmer days of January are  before us.  I love January. It's gray, and cold, and starts out with the most fun thing...the Rose Bowl Parade.  

I gave my husband a Kindle Paperwhite for Christmas, but I also gave him two paper books so now I"m using the Kindle until he finishes his books. I uploaded a Nero Wolfe Mystery.  I love, love, love the Nero Wolfe series.  They are fun and funny and I love the era, New York in the late 30's early 40's. If you like mysteries and that era, I highly recommend them. Archie is too cool. 

I hope you're having a great Sunday, thanks so much for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to quiet January too!! I feel like I've been on high speed since October and haven't taken any time to enjoy the simple things. Paul and I have Kindle fires and we love them. I love to hold actual books ~ but with the kindle I can my the font large and forgo the reading glasses! : )
    Have a great new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is lovely - the reflection in the glass is beautiful. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete