Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 3, 2011


   "Stop and consider God’s wonders."  Job 37:14                                               
                                  Photo courtesy of National Geographic



Happy Sunday!  I hope you are enjoying your day.


I teach a group of 4th grade girls at church.  They are a lovely bunch of young ladies and I noticed they seem  to enjoy looking verses up in the Bible; however,  their Bible skills are not very good. I'm going to try to begin a 20 minute Bible Skill time each Sunday. 
    
 I'm creating what I hope will be fun documents for them to complete during part of our time together.  They can work together in pairs or by themself.  What ever works for them!  If you have children that you would like to work on Bible skills, you are welcome to print these worksheets.  I'm doing one a week (hopefully)!


Happy Fourth to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment