2. Watch Atlanta Falcons last game of the season. CHECK! Hurray for the win!
3. Go to grocery store to get lunch stuff for upcoming week. CHECK! See picture below.
4. Put bird seed out (now that window is cleared from the tree blocking view).CHECK
5. Clean window (so I can see birds enjoying the feast - seriously dirty). Umm, hmm...soon.
6. Remove shelves from my room and put in daughter's apartment. CHECK
7. Quit crying over having to return to work tomorrow. No-can-do.
My lunch for tomorrow in my adorable Bento Box:
Top Tier: Baked Chicken, cucumbers, tossed salad, no fat dressing.
Second Tier: Strawberries, grapes, kiwi flowers, yogurt covered raisins, Cherry tomato with bits of string cheese inside, carrots, cucumber.
All over now, and it will be back to work tomorrow. It should be an easy day, no children or teachers or administrators. It's fun to be in the school with no one there.A lovely two weeks off for Christmas and New Year's. I had my usual LOSER New Year's - in bed way before the stroke of 12:00. But it's good for me, I've never been a late-nighter.
It is ccccold. I keep telling myself how good it is for the garden. It makes the plants grow so much better when there has been long spells of cold. Plus I think it kills lots of the bugs that can winter-over in mild winters. I'll just keep reminding myself of that as I cozy up here in front of theTV for tonights offerings.